I made a candy chute for Halloween this year and I thought it turned out pretty good:
What I used:
- One 10-foot PVC pipe, 3 inches wide
- A sawhorse at the base where I screwed it on to
- Metal perforated straps to secure the pipe
- Christmas lights for decor
What I need to improve for next year:
- The pipe width of 3 inches is not great for some candies, especially ones in flat square packaging – resulted in a lot of stuck candy. I need a wider pipe or smaller, heavier candy
- I need a method to unclog the candy. Maybe a large stick or a shop vac, or some dead rats
2 thoughts on “Halloween Candy Chute”
Love that you thought to do this. Not sure the dead rats would be great for unclogging — unless maybe they are mechanized to swing around? Haha. What a visual.
LikeLiked by 1 person
HAHAHA a candy clog!!