Over the holidays we got a new puzzle that has the main organs and circulatory system on one side and bones on the other side. After we finished putting it together, we devised a new game:
Race to the Place™!
How to play:
- Get some small stuffies (seen below)
- One stuffy will be the “teacher”
- The “teacher” will call out an organ
- The other stuffies need to race to that place!
- If they get it right, they get a point
For example, the teacher would say “Race to the place….. the appendix!!”
Below you can see only two stuffies got it right.
I gotta say, I’m learning all my organs really well.
Might move on to the bones pretty soon.